The yard office (#737), with its distinctive tower was built in 1906. Access to the tower was first gained by a trap door 2X2 6 located in the tower door. The office was nearled doubled in size with a 15 x 20 addition built in 1912. At that time, a new outside entry was constructed to the tower along the south wall of the building. Notice the notch in the roof corner above the bay window allowing freight car clearance. This building extended six feet over the east bank of Sunday Creek.
Unidentified man on steps (maybe Pat Clifford?)
Corning Built 1906,Addition 1912